Saturday, May 10, 2008

SEARCH ME IN CELL NUMBER EIGHT-8

SEARCH ME- IN- CELL NUMBER EIGHT-- 8

No predictions, No Prophecy, No Soothsaying, No Numerological Prescriptions, but it is true that the Number 8 played an Important Role in my Life. To begin with the number 8 is my Birth Number – 17th march. The year of my birth is 1934.the number works out to 8. My name is ABRAHAM. Again number 8. Next instance is my ESLC Examination Roll number. It was 12608. The number reduces to 8. I passed with a total of 341 marks, again number 8. My Interview date for appointment in the Indian Railways was on 26th November- number 8. My roll number in the railway training school was 44 – number 8. My Email ID is thampymangalath@gmail.com which also works out to number 8.My scooter number is 1016- number 8. My house name is ASISHA MANGALATH –that is 8.

It is certain that number 8 was playing a dominant role in shaping my life. That may be reason why I was allotted the CELL number 8 in My “Final resting place.
This type of vibration of number 8 in my life may not be applicable to others of similar date of Birth. But if they can recall the important land marks in their lives and check up the number on which such incident happened, sometimes they may find strange occurrences in some stage or another. If there is NOTHING notable, then just forget it!!


ABRAHAM MANGALATH PHILIP (THAMPY)

No comments: